Victron BMV 700S Battery Monitor
– Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
– Time to go at the current rate of discharge
– Programmable visual and audible alarm
– Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed.
– 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
– Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
– VE.Direct communication port
– Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
– Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95 V
– High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
– Low current consumption: 2,9 Ah per month (4 mA) @12V and 2,2 Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
There are no reviews yet.