Reduce electricity usage and reduce electricity costs by considering a grid tie system. A Grid Tie scenario includes also the following assumption:
- The system is tied to the electrical grid
- Electricity generated by the solar panels flow back to the grid and utility company
- The property is credited for electricity generated
- Electricity is free if more electricity is generated than consumed
- Excess consumption is invoiced
Matching solar modules to MPPT charge controllers: Life used to be so simple; in a 12V battery system you took a ‘12V’ solar module, watched carefully that the maximum PV current would not exceed the charge controller maximum current and the system would work.Download: VE-MPPT-Calc.xlsx (744KB)
The following are external sites which have information relevant to Solar Water Pumping. We hope this information will assist you in your solar water pumping knowledge.