RES SOPzV OVERVIEW
Advanced Maintenance-Free Tubular Plate GEL Batteries
for Renewable Energy Storage
• Long cycle life
Tubular positive plates and GEL electrolyte technology
provide unique advantages in prolonging cycling
operation to a 60% DoD cycle life of 2000 cycles at 20°C.
• Performance and reliability
Optimum design, special lead calcium alloys composition,
exclusive use of high quality materials and state of the
art European manufacturing facilities ensure high capacity performance, efficiency and reliability.
• Easy maintenance
Maintenance-free design with internal pressure relief valve ensures no site visits for topping up.
• Operational safety
Extensive compliance testing performed under European and Global norms verified by independent 3rd
party certification agencies.
• Complete & flexible energy storage solution
Fast delivery of modular battery systems with all the necessary accessories for safe installation in trays.
• Optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Significant benefits in terms of cost per cycle and lifetime value maximization.
• Manufactured at SUNLIGHT’s European production facilities, certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001,
BS OHSAS 18001.
• Compliant with IEC 61427 requirements for photovoltaic energy systems.
• Tested according to IEC 60896-21 and fully compliant with IEC 60896-22 requirements.
• Compliant with the safety requirements of EN 50272-2.
The ideal energy solution for Renewable Energy Storage applications